Thread: General Pointless?
View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2013, 07:36 PM   #27 (permalink)
gloriousnumber1
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: Verizon

OK, I'm sorry for creating drama. My intention is to learn, and I have definitely done that. However, the fallout here was never intended.

I agree that the display phones probably have something built into them as a safety to override any lock a customer puts on it. However I do wonder if factory resetting would work.

I also agree that most employees of such places can't even find things in the section they work in that they swear are there, much less have the level of knowledge even a fraction of most people in here. Heck, my local (and favorite) Verizon corporate store that knows me by name even can't always match my Android knowledge.

I guess I've learned all I can unless someone says something else. Thanks for responding. I've never had this happen to me before on one of my threads and I take full responsibility if anyone gets in trouble!