View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2013, 08:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
drexappeal

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,760 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovrrdrive View Post
I've been an htc fanboy for several years now but with the current state of the company and the disappointing last flagship release from them I think its time to give samsung another try. Not to mention I feel that the development community will be a little larger than the next htc release. Most of my favorite devs jumped to samsung in the last year and I'm betting there will be a few recognizable names working on this one after its release.

The dev community is pretty important to me. They not only fix all that's wrong with the phone but they keep improving it until it finally works right. Most of my favorite devs bailed on the htc 4g lte after about 6 months and moved on to phones they could actually develop for.

The N3 will be the next phone on my hip...
I was a HTC fanboy until the EVO 3d was announced. And that phone recently made it into phandroid list of worst Android phones to date.

That said, I was really hesitant to give Samsung a shot again, but so happy I did with the Note 2 series. They have come a long way from the company that couldn't support the US galaxy s1 well. Now that they have risen to the top of the Android food chain, their US support has been so much better than before. And that's not even delving into the 3rd party accessory support or 3rd party developer support.