View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2013, 11:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
KupKrazy

Device(s): GS4, Note 2, GS3, Note, Charge, Vivid, Inspire, Desire, Nexus 7.2, Note 10.1, Tab, XOOM; iPhone5/4/3
Carrier: AT&T, Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILands View Post
I'm having major issues that are constant - tried uninstalling and reinstalling updates - still have the same issue. It happens on BT, speaker, or headphones.

When a track starts - it will be at about 50% of the set volume. It will jump from the 50% up to full volume midway through the track, Happens EVERY TIME.

Any ideas?

TIA!
I've had a few issues.. The one you describe - it doesn't happen all the time to me, but I've had it happen a few times. Do you use the equalizer in the app? I think it may something to do with that. If I have it on, sometimes when a song is playing the equalizer will turn off by itself (and therefore, the sound jumps up LOUD).. Annoying and startling.

The other issue I've had is sometimes when I play a playlist or album, it repeats the first song. Really strange there.

But I only use it to access my uploaded songs (9k uploaded so far) whereas I keep a copy of my favorites on my phone and use another app (Poweramp) which I love.