View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2013, 04:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
drexappeal
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,760 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by almath View Post
I never understood the hype around 64, would you really fill up a 32 immediately? We change phones so often. IJS
LOL...I glanced at this through my phone and didn't see that it was you posting, so I prepared a screen shot and pic (but since it's you, I'm sure I've mentioned to you before why it's important for me). But, just for others that don't know me well from the Note 2 / Photon / Evo forums, here are some pics:

Note 8 storage (after recently doing some cleanup and only owning since late May)

Note 2 storage (still needing some cleanup)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preach2k View Post
Yes you can fill up 32 gb quickly. I have movies on my sd cards. Ihave a 64gb card. To add to the 32gb. Also you must understand that the software that isnalready on the phone when you get it takes up a lot of space. What you are left with is about may be 18 to 23gb.
Preach2k...I can appreciate your justifying the memory, but almath knows me so it's an inside joke from when a bunch of us were clamoring for news on the Note 2 last year. Basically, there were a ton of people trying to convince me why I didn't need the storage, but as shown in my pics above...it's obviously something that's important for me, for both work and personal reasons, the more storage I can have on any of my devices, the better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by almath View Post
Umm yeah I know ALL that my main comical point was for Drex. Thanks anyway.....
LOL...Don't worry, once I saw that it was you, totally started cracking up. I wonder how many more people will ask the same question though, once I mention it again and there's a user that doesn't know me or my unique needs for storage space.