Thread: Accessory Galaxy S4 Cases and covers!
View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2013, 09:18 PM   #465 (permalink)
Nick33

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby2478 View Post
I really like this case. I have the regular Slim Armor, and would love to have the screen cover built into this case if I really want hard screen protection. It looks like it is a matte black finish where the original Slim Armor is a shiny black.

I also bought the Samsung OEM Wireless charging cover and pad, and the Slim Armor will NOT fit over the Samsung OEM wireless charging cover. It adds too much bulk and the original Slim Armor won't fit.

Does anyone have the new Slim Armor S View, as well as the Samsung OEM wireless charging cover, and can you say whether the new Slim Armor S View case will fit over the Samsung OEM wireless charging cover? If not, then I won't have a choice but to get a 3rd party slim wireless charging receiver if I want to use a case and wireless charging.
Bobby, ive been wanting that case ever since it came out. I absolutely love that it snaps shut. Slide into ur pocket no problem.
I had the otterbox on my phone for a bit. Very bulky, but crazy protection for sure. Nice fit around the sensors. The screen protector is.. Eh.. Its does the job, but it's got areas where grime can get under it and i was always afraid of sliding dirt around and scratching up the screen. The clip is nice tho. It's diesel.
Right now I'm rocking the incipio dualpro and love it. Nice and slim with good protection.