View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2013, 04:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
darkestred

Device(s): LG G2
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowabowtech View Post
I think this phone will have enough popularity, it'll get the attention of the serious devs. The ones that unlock bootloaders on a regular basis. I'd put money on this one being opened up at LEAST early on until they patch it down the line.

I am kinda surprised there isn't more activity in this forum though. Figured this might be the choice of a lot of expiring Gnexer's. I'm thinking seriously about pulling the trigger on this one. Anything known about battery life yet?

I feel the same way. I thought for sure after the announcement this forum would explode. Seems xda and android central have a bit more activity.

Seems there may be a disconnect with some of the people who come to the site for news. If you read some of the LG news they seem a bit clueless to the device specs.

I just hope this phone delivers. I've seen some pics and they look decent a bit soft but hopefully its a firmware thing or a korean thing. Video's looked pretty good but apparently there is a breathing issue with the OIS. We shall see. This is my ideal device as far as bezels and the like go.
The Following User Says Thank You to darkestred For This Useful Post:
iowabowtech (September 5th, 2013)