View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2013, 09:29 AM   #26 (permalink)
Drew5150

Device(s): HTC EVO
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUkered View Post
I'm using Nova too. The first thing I did when I picked up my phone was look at Blinkfeed and ask my buddy "How do I get this *#@% off here?"

Apparently I'm a 70 year old trapped in the body of a 31 year old because I just spent 10 minutes searching this forum to also remove the facebook link in the photo gallery.

Anyway, I love Nova - haven't tried any others.
Yeah I feel this way too sometimes haha. So did you find a way to remove the facebook link?

Back on sense 1 I used nothing but 3rd part launchers. Then somewhere around sense 2.1 - 3.0 I really started to like sense. Probably due to skins and myself learning to theme a bit. I do miss skins.

I really like sense 5 but I don't understand how HTC finallly has this bad ass phone that can run all of the cool sense animations and stuff but they took it all away, lol. Oh well it is easier to theme. It does bother me that I can't get rid of blinkfeed and there is no looping home screen. They finally got that right on sense 4.1 or 4+ whatever it was. I also miss the ability to have different wallpapers on lockscreen vs homescreen... Oh well.

Anyway finding circle launcher widget broke my need for a scrolling dock. It's not really a launcher more of a very customizable folder app. I pretty much work off one screen on sense and I keep it clean by setting the icon completely transparent... Or a small icon that goes with my current mood/screen. Then tasker can do the rest automatically, tho I haven't set that up yet on this phone.

I actually set up 4 screens(not including blinkfeed that I shoved to the far left), but they are there just to ad some visual I guess. Ha

User name autogeek on themikmik