View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2013, 11:49 AM   #35 (permalink)
brandor

Device(s): hTC Hero from Sprint
Carrier: Not Provided

Send a message via AIM to brandor Send a message via Yahoo to brandor Send a message via Skype™ to brandor
Wink So many people think they know it all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyMon View Post
Lot of potential misinformation in your post.
It's funny to scroll through this thread and see just how many people will respond to someones post so negatively. If they say they have seen an actual Sprint branded hTC One device that has been SIM unlocked currently working on the T-Mobile network what in the world makes you think they are lying ??? What is there to gain from posting this online if they didn't , in fact, see it with their own two eyes?? Anyway, I am posting to say that I am currently using my Sprint branded, SIM unlocked hTC One on the T-Mobile Pre-Paid network. As they stated in their original post, the LTE does not work and if I turn on WiFi or lose my signal I don't have data again until I reboot my phone, but the One IS a world phone and is capable of operating under any carrier be it CDMA or GSM as long as you have either used Google to look up the unlock method ( or simply downloaded the app from the Play store called "Sprint hTC One SIM unlock tool" ) Now stop being ridiculous and lets all move on to posting things that are actually helpful to the rest of us instead of this stupid pointing the finger at everyone else because you know it all bullshit! A majority of the time you people end up looking like a moron and it just clutters up the threads for the rest of us! Thanks!