View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2013, 08:02 AM   #12 (permalink)
dragonfly1113

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

The galaxy gear, sony watch, pebble, and meta watch all are getting publicity right now as being "top/new tech products" the motorola motoactv has been around for a few years now does everything that every one of these devices does and more but they arent getting any respect. I personally love my rooted motoactv running full android with any apps i want, having its own wifi and its own bluetooth it can be run without having the need for a phone with it. It truely is a smart watch as it can run on its own and isnt just a mirror of a screen on a phone. only issue it and every other smart watch will have is the battery lasts one day, so what i plug it in when i plug in my phone at night no biggie to me. sorry for the rant this topic has been huge lately and it just stinks that noone's acknowledging the presence of the motoactv when it does like i said everything these others can do and alot more. overall a much better device. so will I get the gear? no unless it gets rooted even still they cant grow a headphone jack which is what the motoactv comes with as well.
rant over.
Last edited by dragonfly1113; September 7th, 2013 at 09:02 AM.