View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2013, 04:42 AM   #8 (permalink)
ironass
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): SGS5 SM-G900F. Rooted. KitKat 4.4.2 NG7 NEAT ROM. Baseband: NG8. KT kernel+PhilZ recovery.
Carrier: Vodafone

Thanked 3,918 Times in 2,582 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasser View Post
Thanks Ironass - I am trying to find the firmware online, but not having much luck. I have tried using the sammobile site, but the download of the software fails half way.
Try...

Samsung Updates Latest Firmware - LIVE!

Your region, (CSC), code for Vodafone UK is VOD.

Quote:
Also, Odin3 will not connect to my phone anymore. I've been trying for the last 2 hours and also re-downloaded the usb drivers but still no luck. Could this be because I have the 'no command' error in recovery mode?
You will need PC Odin to flash I'm afraid. Try searching for the older, v1.87, Odin and see if that helps.

Quote:
I will keep trying but looks like I have a very expensive paperweight at the moment.
If you do manage to flash the stock firmware, you may find that your problems are resolved... unrooted.... but resolved.

Dummies Guides Rooting Galaxy S4 * Know Your S4 * Update Problems * Knox Security * Bloatware * GPS
The Following User Says Thank You to ironass For This Useful Post:
Kasser (September 8th, 2013)