View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2013, 10:09 AM   #19 (permalink)
Veritas4420

Device(s): Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S4,Galaxy S3,Galaxy S2 skyrocket, Samsung infuse, Galaxy note, Galaxy note 2.
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimweda View Post
Not an attack on you lotus49. I was only saying since the thread is about higher capacity batteries. Again not pointing at you, I just noticed in many forums a lot of people try to convince others that either an extended battery is not a good idea or swapping is a "smarter option".

Personally I don't mind more bulk if it means I can have my phone powered all day. Being a heavy user I have always used extended batteries. Tried multiples and power packs but carrying the extra's around was always a hassle in my particular case. The only issue I am having now is find a holster or belt case since in the pocket is not an option for me. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Already purchased the ZL 7500 mAh and waiting for delivery.

Jim
I've had the ZeroLemon extended for awhile and I love it. I use it almost 100% of the time now. I do not mind the bulk at all, and I think it feels more sturdy with the extended case on. I get about 2 days with around 9-10 hours of screen time.