For future, just create a list of what you want restored when you wipe your phone.
For me, I narrowed down to this list
- Shortcuts/icons/widgets - backup my Nova Prime launcher settings (have to re-add widgets)
- Photos/videos - auto-backed up to google plus/dropbox/copy
- Apps - I usually don't restore apps, and instead, just let them auto-download from the play store, and then, restore app data using titanium backup. Titanium backup can of course restore app+data as well.
- App data - titanium backup restores it
- Call logs/SMS - titanium backup can restore it
Add whatever else you need, and figure out how to backup/restore it. Then, just create a script to do all of this.