View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2013, 11:32 AM   #23 (permalink)
Adar

Device(s): HTC One, HTC Evo 3D, Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch, HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew5150 View Post
You could set poweramp to disable poweamps lockscreen. Or uncheck the enable option. Leave android lockscreen controls checked. This would leave you with no album art but you would still get music controls on the lock bar above the dock.

Setting should look like this.

Unless album art on lockscreen is really important to you...
Actually, the entire reason I use the PowerAmp lockscreen, is because I don't have to swipe to unlock it when I am playing music. The PowerAmp lockscreen just has a tap to unlock. It is a silly reason. Actually, I had planned on putting Nova Launcher and Widget Locker on it, as I had been using them on my Evo3D forever. I just decided not to mess with the stock experience too much while I learned the ins and outs. Since I am so lazy though, I never bothered to switch once I learned what I wanted. Luckily, the processor and memory are fast enough that it is seldom an issue for me. I mean, I DO like the layout of the PowerAmp lockscreen, which is another plus. Don't really care about album art. Again, it is mostly just laziness that keeps me from switching.

Just wanted to put another app out there that people might see a similar situation, just so people are informed.