Thread: General Note 3 release date?
View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2013, 12:20 AM   #30 (permalink)
drexappeal

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,760 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ed View Post
I carry a personal phone on my wife's AT&T account and my free Sprint phone. Until now I have used they excuse of being under contract on AT&T...we decided to just keep it. Grandfathered unlimited data and it helps me feed my addiction to phones.

Speaking of...I need to update my list

Since employment @ Sprint..
Note 1, Evo LTE, S3, Viper, Note 2, HTC One, S4 and somewhere in there we got a Note 10.1

Waiting on my Note 3 and my Moto X and will most likely stick with those for a while.

FYI..best buy is showing $262 trade in for the Note 2 and HTC one. Fortunately I got $325 for my Sprint Note 2 on craigslist. My HTC One is listed for $390 but worst case is also $262 at best buy.

Check Gamestop too.
Yup. That's y I need your confirmation regarding 64gb and release date for Sprint, so I can bring the Note 2 into best buy and get my trade-in plus on top of the best buy trade-in (although I will likely get the 250, not the perfect condition price). Already looking at getting ebay backup sprint phone.