View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2013, 10:21 AM   #129 (permalink)
Somniferum

Device(s): Droid Maxx
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhausen View Post
I got the Diztronic case and I'm impressed. Normally these TPU cases have had annoying parting lines (where the molds fit together) but this one is smooth and very professional. It's the best TPU case I've ever seen. The port openings are perfectly-finished. There are small features above and below the rear camera lens to protect the lens even more and allow the speakerphone to be heard well when the phone's lying on a table. The buttons feel terrific through it--almost like there's no case there at all. This case is a total winner. I like it so much that I'm saving the $20 price difference and taking the Incipio DualPro back. This is the 4th case I've tried (Bumper, Defender, DualPro) and this one smokes them all. Order with confidence
Just received my Diztronic TPU case yesterday and I agree with the above review on all counts. It's a sleek, beautiful case that doesn't add very much weight or thickness to the phone, feels great in hand, and is easy to remove if you want to go naked around the house. I had a Diztronic TPU case for my Bionic and this version has much better build quality. Plus the price can't be beat. Highly recommended.
The Following User Says Thank You to Somniferum For This Useful Post:
Trooper (September 13th, 2013)