View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2013, 01:26 AM   #20 (permalink)
Nick33

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Ronny, you can always go into task manager then ram, and clear out ur memory. I do this every few days. Also, did u happen to reboot ur phone or shut it off for a while? Ur device may have closed out apps that were running in the background. Just a guess.
I personally enjoy the app "clean master" you can clear out ur cache and close apps running in the background as well. It also helps clear out old files and folders that are sticking around from unistalling and what not. Try it out.

And to everyone else, no. No, we do not own our phones. I was almost thrown out of bestbuy bc the samsung tech (i use that term VERY loosely) knew i had rooted and actually got angry with me. I has told him i was rooted bc he was about to try a fix on my phone and i didnt want him bricking my phone. The little bastard threw my phone down and proceeded to follow me around the store like i was gonna go rooting every device on display! Needless to say i blew up at him.
Sorry for the long story on ur post ronny, but it just proves a point... We DON'T own the phones we paid for...