Thread: General Samsung Note 3 64gb
View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2013, 12:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
drexappeal

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,760 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosley123 View Post
I want the 64gb version too! For those with unlimited data plans and great cell coverage, storage may not be an issue. But for me with zero cell coverage at work it is a HUGE issue. And everyone treats SD storage and internal storage the same and they simply are *not*.
My 2 cents.
I agree. My big thing about having extra storage is being able to watch video and listen to music flawlessly, without any concerns of buffering or skipping, due to data/wifi hiccups.

Unfortunately, I would never consider my needs the same as the "general" consumer. I'm still holding onto a glimmer of hope that Sprint might offer the 64gb, but I'm not holding my breathe. The 32 is much more manageable than the 16 in my Note 2, currently.

I have a feeling I'll be upgrading my Note 8 eventually, for the same reasons, as the more time that goes by, the more I realize how much media actually eats up the internal storage space for me. That's not even taking into consideration my having filled up both my Note 2 and Note 8 microSD's (both 64gb).