Thread: General Samsung Note 3 64gb
View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2013, 08:38 PM   #16 (permalink)
drexappeal
AF Addict

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), LG G3 Sprint (Gold), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,872 Times in 1,946 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosley123 View Post
Very good explanation and goes through similar issues I've had with only 16gb internal storage (10gb of usable). I've already run into the issue on my Note 2. I'm on the borderline of having the problem on my Note 8.

Samsung must have listened to many of the Note 2 owners gripes, when the Note 2 was initially announced having 16/32/64 gb versions, but only having the 16gb on all of the providers.

Heck, I wouldn't even mind if I had to "special order" the 64gb version, as long as I could actually order it and wait for delivery. That's if they're just worried about stocking up on the higher memory versions, but never being able to move them.

Through all the excuses that I've seen throughout the years, none of them have truly been "valid" excuses to me, just more PR in the hopes that people keep buying into the BS. And because of that BS, I bet the follow-up to the Note 8, ends up having 32gb internal (minimum) as well.