View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2013, 01:48 AM   #80 (permalink)
Hawker

Device(s): GT-I9505
Carrier: EE UK (4G)

Thanked 1,819 Times in 1,121 Posts

As we are now privvy to ironass the slug, I shall now inform you that there is now Philz 5.14.6 and also 5.14.7 available.

5.14.6:
- remove redundant check for /data/media before custom format of sdcard + merge to cm-10.1
- fix compression value would stuck to "fast" and could actually cause an unexpected very high compression level + merge to cm-10.1
- when key repeat is disabled: fix reboot when turning on screen after it was auto-blanked + merge to cm-10.1
- when key repeat is disabled: fix dim screen will not occur and only blank screen event was triggered + merge to cm-10.1
- fix dim/blank screen issues after reboot timer was reached and USB cable was connected + merge to cm-10.1
- fix various bugs with key pthread lock/unlock (ui_wait_key() and ui_wait_key_with_repeat()) + merge to cm-10.1
- after screen is turned on, next touch event will now be considered (remove ignore_key_action after screen was blanked) + merge to cm-10.1
- more stable blank screen gesture actions (mainly on long press and move gesture) + merge to cm-10.1
This version adds a lot of fixes to touch events handling, key repeat, blank/dim screen timers...

v5.14.7
- fix slow touch response when key repeat is disabled

Bolox to all that font size/bold shite mallarky.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hawker For This Useful Post:
dynomot (September 19th, 2013), ironass (September 19th, 2013), Shotgun84 (September 19th, 2013), sntaylor (September 19th, 2013)