Originally Posted by ScandaLeX
@NZtechfreak thank you. Your post, as always, was highly informative and much appreciated.
I want the (stealing from DrEx) G-Note 3 even though my 2 is highly capable of another year or 2.
You decided to bite the bullet also? I'm using another line's upgrade, which I'm so hesitant to do since Sprint's NV upgrades are as slow as I expected them to be and service/4g LTE signal (while better than Wimax) has still been spotty (at best).
Best part is no money out of pocket for me, due to Best Buy trade-in value and trade in plus. Just need to know Sprint's release date and I'll be set. Next weekend, will be re-acquainting myself with our old friend, the Photon (until release date).