Thread: General order options
View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2013, 03:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
drexappeal
AF Addict

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), LG G3 Sprint (Gold), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,837 Times in 1,918 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourapple View Post
I am currently an AT&T customer, have a Costco membership, shop at BestBuy, and am wondering if there might be any reason for me to purchase the Note 3 from any of the aforementioned versus the other.
I realize that Costco may be the last of the three to get the phone for sale, but they give you extra stuff like travel charger, case, screen protector.
Anyone else have this delimma?
I've heard of some great Costco deals in the past. I personally have upgraded my last 5 phones through Best Buy. I never realized how easy it was to purchase through them, until it was mentioned on a Windows Mobile forum, I used to post on. For my past 2 android phones (Photon and Note 2), the best advantage I had from purchasing through Best Buy was because of their old price match policy. I got the Photon on the day of launch (late July 2011) for $179, then had a price match 1 week later for $149, then another due to price drop at $99. Similar situation with the Note 2. Bought for $299 (on launch day at Best Buy, early Nov. 2012), then price matched 2 days later of $199 (due to Amazon upgrade price), then another price match 2 weeks later of $99 again from Amazon.

That said, Best Buy had changed their price match policies earlier this year, so according to what is said in their policy, price matches don't apply to contract phones. I don't know how true that is, but wanted to mention that in case people think they'd be able to do the same.
The Following User Says Thank You to drexappeal For This Useful Post:
Sourapple (September 20th, 2013)