View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2013, 12:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
ARocker

Device(s): (MetroPCS) Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: Not Provided

arakaflakaflame@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by danyvw View Post
I think I wrote "MENTIONED IN THE OP" Not OP creator.

""I know some people have been requesting this for quite some time! This couldn't have been possible without techguy1214 so a huge thanks goes out to him!""

.......thechguy is the same user saying it works at xda forum
Yea, looks like techguy provided Excel the files from the phone and also tested it after it was uploladed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danyvw View Post
I'm not saying it does not work for him, in my phone does not as I said before after two different downloads and 6 flash intents, and is not Odin related because I flash with it almost everyday. Right now I have an original MetroPCS S4 with T-Mobile M919UVUAMDL Firmware and Baseband. Maybe is a bad upload?????
The <ID:0/004> FAIL! (Auth) error seems to say its an authentication issue. Could be a bad download, upload, or the original file was corrupt from the beginning. Perhaps you can check the md5 checksum of the tar? I didn't download it and wont be able to for a few weeks (i think) as I dropped mine and broke the screen yesterday

The S4 didnt take the beating the S3 did

Why dont you post the error you got on the xda thread danyvw...He may check that thread more often.