Originally Posted by creektrails
I didn't have to sign or agree with anything like wirefly and amazon wanted me to do. I am going to transfer the phone too to keep my unlimited internet. If you want to wait I'll let you know how it works out.
I'm not in a huge rush, since I really want the 32GB, so I'll look forward to what happens with your situation. Thx