View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2013, 09:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
NeoGrandizer

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

It's dependent on the user. Also the S Pen keeps maturing with each iteration in the Note line. I use the S Pen quite a bit on both Note 2 and Note 10.1.

I had the original Note too, but the S Pen was not a great experience on it. It did feel more of a gimmick on that device.

I just wish apps gave us the option for the 'air command' (or should I say pop-up menu). Sketchbook Pro for the Note (not the Play Store version) has something like it. I have the pen hover over the screen, press the button and it populates a menu. I love this function as I can export/share my drawing right away or import directly to S Note. Only thing I'm not happy with is that it doesn't allow me to customize the S Pen menu.

I also agree with Miss Diva. The OEM S Pens I have (Note, Note 2 and Note 10.1) are a pain to work with. I am currently using the S Pen with eraser (was using the S Pen holder previous to it). For me, the eraser is great and what I want. It's great to finally work in a more natural environment when I'm working on my drawings, sketches and what not.