View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2013, 11:01 PM   #426 (permalink)
Jahmiel

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default New HTC One user (coming from iPhone)

Could someone please help me out? I got my HTC one 2 days ago and I've been having some issues with it. I'm pretty tech savvy, but I had an iPhone 4 before and I've never had an android till now. I'm running the latest os, not sure what it's called. And I'm on the apex launcher which I suck at customizing. So my problem are:

1. There's no advanced settings! On my friends androids, they all have a ton of settings they can change but I can't even seem to change the display timeout! I don't want to clutter the phone with plug-ins or apps to change some settings so if there was a nice universal app that someone could show me that would be great.

2. The volume is way too loud. Even on the lowest level, my parents can still hear it from the next room at night. Is there a way to make it go below the standard settings?

3. My battery does ridiculously fast. I'll charge it over night and I'll get maybe 4-5 hours of moderate/somewhat heavy use... And it also charges pretty slow. I downloaded the snapdragon battery manager like half an hour ago so I'll see how that turns out.

3. I'm trying to add blinkfeed to apex but I can't find it under the widgets! Also when I go to the widgets under my setting it just takes me to the apex home screen!

If anyone could help with any of the problems that would be awesome, thanks.