Thread: General Sprints release?
View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2013, 04:30 PM   #29 (permalink)
drexappeal

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,760 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by skep View Post
$350??? Why? Isn't everybody else at 299?? How does this make any sense??
Quote:
Originally Posted by 814 htc evo View Post
Skep I was with sprint for the htc evo 4g lte disaster and I had my evo before the customs hold up due to pre ordering super early but yeah that was a fiasco and I can't wait to get my hands on the note 3 through the new sprint one up program I'm trading my s3 in and upgrading early for this babyyy!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by twospirits View Post
I've been wondering the same thing.

TS
Me 3. I overslept this morning, so I missed my typical routine on reading up on news before getting up to get ready for work. I'm still trying to figure out the logic behind it. Maybe just to be a little greedy (and get as much money from launch as possible) and then dropping price right after?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandaLeX View Post
Wow! $350 on contract.... Didn't see that coming!
I was hoping that I'd see some info on an article saying, "$349 for the 64gb version"...but of course, no mention of that at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ed View Post
WHo knows..it may change. They did the same thing with the s4 and dropped the price

I do know I am hoping I can get my hands on one of the Smart Gear as a demo though!
I forgot that they did that for the S4. Still doesn't quite make sense to me, but I guess they're trying to recoup money for Softbank?...LOL.

None of this will really affect my getting the phone, until Best Buy officially starts offering a pre-order (if any) or has the Sprint version on launch date, unlike last year's delay of 2 weeks (after launch).