Thread: General Note 3 or Htc One?
View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2013, 07:11 AM   #3 (permalink)
Bratone
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): HTC One
Carrier: Vodafone

Hey, the cost isn't an issue right now because I can afford any of these phones, I only said that I can't afford to buy a phone this expensive every two years or so.

Can you please make a list of pros and cons for your HTC One ? Is the non-removable battery an issue for you, or the fact that it doesn't have a slot for the memory card?
I want to know how good this device really is from an actual owner, please take your time.

The fact is, talking about the Note 3 Ram and Processing power, I'm not a business man or something like that, I will soon start my first year at the Engineering University, so I don't know if I will use the Note 3 at his real power.But being a future engineer makes me think that I could use the S-Pen at the University, I'm not sure at what though, but it looks pretty handy.

Basically, I will use the phone for applications, games, browsing, facebook, twitter, youtube etc. and that's why I'm not sure I will use all the power the Note 3 has, maybe just the S-Pen who really excites me.

And if you have time, can you please tell me why you will buy a Note 3 ? Thanks a lot.