View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2013, 01:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
drexappeal
AF Addict

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), LG G3 Sprint (Gold), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,869 Times in 1,944 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJRonbo View Post
Drex,

Are they extensions that you find through the app itself or do I just search for Widget Locker widgets on Google Play?
Sorry, I just realized I didn't really address your question as thoroughly. For the actual lockers, you can either search through the phone or go through the XDA thread:

[THEMES] WidgetLocker Theme Collection - xda-developers

I also found this app recently, which allows you to the see the themes visually, but the reveiws are a little mixed, so I haven't tried it out (for me, I don't switch up my theme often, so I'm good with the locker I've set up:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.companionfree.WLThemeViewer

Just to give you an idea of how customizable it is, I use the ICS locker that's a built in theme. I have a total of 6 apps as shortcuts (w/ 1 shortcut for plain unlock). Those shortcuts don't show until I tap on the pad lock, which makes for a very clean looking lock screen (without a lot of mess).

And I forgot to mention the newest add on that TeslaCoil integrated (btw, same developer as NOVA Launcher). If you swipe from the left of the screen, there's an extra shortcut menu for apps that you can personalize as your "secondary" apps, that you may not need on your lockscreen shortcuts. If you swipe from the right of the screen, it's a direct shortcut to the camera!