Thread: General Note 3 release date?
View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #63 (permalink)
drexappeal
AF Addict

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), LG G3 Sprint (Gold), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,875 Times in 1,948 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourapple View Post
My BestBuy experience was similar, except the mobile phone rep I spoke with said they were only getting the 16g version, to which I replied, " as I understand it, Samsung was not offering 16g, just 32 or 64". The rep said that Best Buy only gets the smallest size offered. So I politely said Thank You very much , and walked out.
I am getting mixed info from multiple sources, which leads me to believe that noone really knows, which is why I will be waiting until I know its out, then go to AT&T and check for sure.
btw...just to put your mind at ease, regarding the 16gb, the only 16gb versions are going to be limited to specific regions. Taiwan is one of them:

16GB Galaxy Note 3 headed to Taiwan this week, abysmal internal storage on flagship devices lives on | SamMobile

From all the reports/reviews/videos I've seen, every one of them has reported the US receiving at "least" the 32gb version. 64 was the one that was still in question, but all the signs point to there not being a 64 available in the US...again (just like the Note 2). But, I"m fine with the 32gb version, since it was shown to have 25gb of usable space. While I still would've purchased the 64 (likely 57 usable), with very little hesitation, I can definitely work with 25gb as compared to the 10gb I had to work with on the Note 2 (and really struggled to work with after the first 4 months).