Thread: Support Audio enhancer crashes.
View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2013, 09:49 PM   #24 (permalink)
ironman187
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S3, Evo 4G rooted using as Wifi homephone/GPS.
Carrier: Sadly, Sprint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rottonj View Post
Holding the power button down did not work, it didn't matter how long I held it down. I figured an app was causing the problem. I'm glad it resolved itself. Thanks
Edit: Spoke too soon, it will not reboot again using the power button. Probably an app but I am not going to start removing them. I will just deal with it
Make sure you are holding the power button down all the way, I have seen people mentioning that their power button is below the body of the phone, if yours is like this, it is possible that you are not actually holding it down. Also, it may take a good 30 seconds or more. Make sure you are holding the button down, the back and home lights should flash, then a message should appear that asks if you want to restart your phone, keep the power button held down through all this. The phone should power down, continue to keep the power button held down until you see the splash screen, then take your finger off the power button.
The Following User Says Thank You to ironman187 For This Useful Post:
marctronixx (September 24th, 2013)