Originally Posted by jakedsnake
1. It's very light. For such a big device it feels so light in the hand.
2. The battery life is VERY STRONG.
3. I'm surprised how fast the battery charge just using the regular USB 2.0.
4. It's very clean and sexy.
5. There is ALOT of bloatware. I'd say half is useful and half isn't.
Overall, VERY HAPPY with my decision.
Congrats! The Note 2 battery was great out of the box also. I remeber some people getting ridiculous amount of life on their note 2's. I managed to get around 24 hours initially.
But, as all batteries, that will go down over time. Great thing is, after 11 months on the Note 2, I still get around 18 hours with heavy use.
As long as you use a 2.1amp charger it should be fast.