Originally Posted by jakedsnake
1. It's very light. For such a big device it feels so light in the hand.
2. The battery life is VERY STRONG.
3. I'm surprised how fast the battery charge just using the regular USB 2.0.
4. It's very clean and sexy.
5. There is ALOT of bloatware. I'd say half is useful and half isn't.
Overall, VERY HAPPY with my decision.
One of the best accessory purchases I've made this year is an Anker Astro 3 , external battery. Having three USB out ports it charges my iPad, iPhone & SGS 4 all at the same time. At less than an inch thick, with a very innovative pulsing circular LED charge indicator it's exceptional.
Here's a link:
Anker 2nd Gen. Astro3 12000mAh External Battery