View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2013, 08:52 PM   #21 (permalink)
twister6
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Fascinate, Droid X, Nexus 7, Note 2, S5
Carrier: V

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkleafar View Post
There is another app being mentioned in these forums called headset button. Which is better to use? That one or the jays? I have the klipsch s4a (II) ear buds, android version. So so far I have downloaded the klipsch control app and the headset button app, of you think I should I'll give jays app a try.
Just to be clear you ARE saying that even after doing the key remapping trick voice control is still being activated. Correct? There is no way at all to fix this?
Long hold button will trigger Google Now, that is default. Sorry, I'm not next to my headphones to test it out. Doesn't matter which one, apple or android - single multifunction button will work the same on any set of headphones with galaxy phones. Volume will never work, single press is play/pause for audio and video and also to answer and hang up the call, double click skips to the next track, and long press activates Google Now where you speak your commands to dial a number, etc. Don't bother with Klipsch app, its the same as any other app. I like JAYS a lot better. Another similar one is MAVEN 3D which also included EQ and other stuff.

Try it out and see if you can re-map functionality.

Complete List of all smartphone and tablet Accessory and Gadget REVIEWS by Twister => HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~