View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2013, 07:25 AM   #13 (permalink)
sovalon

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

I received this phone on 9/24 and so far I am liking it. I am coming from a GS3 that was having random rebooting issues.

A lot of people complained about the finger prints. While it definitely finger prints, I think it is not as bad a reviews have made it seem.

I have a questions of build quality. When held ont he sides, I get a plastic on plastic sounding squeaking. It almost looks like the backing is made of plastic that is made to look like kevlar, that is just my opinion.

The battery i think is great. I unplugged yesterday at 5:45 am, and with moderate use at 7:21 am, it is at 21%. I have 2 exchange accounts, Gmail, Twitter and google voice running in the background with occasional YouTube videos and web browsing.

I went this way because of the strong similarity to the Moto X software. This was a warranty swap for my GS3, and they would not give me a Moto X so they offered me the Droid Mini instead.

So far so good, the lack of quad core doesn't seem to be an issue as i think Motorola has found a nice sweet spot for function and usability with its X8 architecture.