View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #17 (permalink)
cratemonster
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsallgood View Post
Actually, its not a lock screen widget. Its an actual lock screen. (Over the stock lock screen). So on my S4, when I wake it up the Executive Assistant lock screen shows with all of my custom previews of emails, text, next alarm, calender for next 5 days, missed calls, some shortcut apps and a few widgets. From this lock screen, I can either slide to unlock or press the physical home button to enter my pin on the stock lock screen.

Edited: I forgot to mention, the first picture shows, the Executive Assistant widget, at the top of my home screen. The second picture is the actual lock screen from Exexcutive Assistant.
Nice! I like the layout! I assume to swipe open any of the message previews it also prompts you for your pin?

I'm still using widgetlocker but added in Executive Assistant as as a widget to include messages, email, and missed calls. The problem I am having is that I get the sound notification however it seems with a pin lock the screen does not wake up upon receiving the message or missed call and it does not respond to the quick glance gesture. Can you tell me if using EA as my lock screen would fix this?

Also can anyone tell me why I get the little numbers over my facebook incon but not over linkedin, messenger, gmail, or vmail?

Can you tell me if using EA as my lock screen would fix this?