View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2013, 09:30 AM   #33 (permalink)
Adar

Device(s): HTC One, HTC Evo 3D, Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch, HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by DublinRob View Post
Hi, I'm also having an issue with my HTC One with the notification when I'm listening to the radio/music with the headphones in with not receiving the notification sound coming through the headphones...both with the headphones that came with the phone and my own set?
I came from a HTC One S where the notification sound came through the headphones. Could anyone shed any light on this?

Is this an International version of one from the U.S.? I haven't personally run into this on my HTC One on Sprint here in the U.S. I don't use wired headphones, just my LG Bluetooth ones, but I get the notification sounds while playing music or even being on a call.

What app are you playing music with? Maybe it is specific to the app. I know there are a few that seem to take over my phone. For example, some apps make it so that I can't skip tracks from my headphones. It seems to monopolize the phone so it can't receive extra commands. Usually they are games.

For music, I use PowerAmp. I never use Google Music/stock music player. I also have never actually tried using the FM Radio. I've used TuneIn Radio a few times, but don't recall whether I got notifications while I was using it or not. I will give it a try later today.
The Following User Says Thank You to Adar For This Useful Post:
DublinRob (September 27th, 2013)