View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2013, 01:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
drexappeal
AF Addict

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), LG G3 Sprint (Gold), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,871 Times in 1,946 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by twister6 View Post
Perhaps with N3 (you lucky dog!!!), you can modify the insert (like clipping the ends off) to make it work?

I also assume you use it in your car without any case, right? Or perhaps with Spigen ultra thin case or Samsung original flip case (the which integrates into battery cover)?

I was really happy to see Monoprice offering it now and glad they sent me review samples. In my opinion, this would have been perfect if it could fit my N2 with UAG or Tough cases. I like all those spring loaded car mounts/cradles (Arkon is ALWAYS at the top of my list), but the mechanism of this Monoprice/KiDiGi case makes it super easy for one hand operation; just have to live with using N2 naked in it.
I hate cases normally, but ended up finding that super thin custom case from artscow that I've been using on the Note 2 for a few months (until tonight, since I traded it in to Best Buy to get max value).

I think that was one of the big problems people mentioned about the Kidigi case, since it didn't work with larger cases. The only part I didn't like about the Kidigi/Monoprice dock was having to plug in the micro USB, but after experience such great battery life with the Note 2, it wasn't as important for me to be plugged in all the time.

I will definitely link your review by next weekend though (assuming it does end up working with the N3).