View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2013, 07:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
twister6
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Fascinate, Droid X, Nexus 7, Note 2
Carrier: V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddo97 View Post
So since ibolt has fixed (?) it's early issues, do you like the kidgi/monoprice or the ibolt better?
Since I have tested and reviewed almost every car mount, here is my opinion. I always have case on my phone, not the most bulky but I do switch between UAG and Tough and often use Zerolemon with its TPU case. Taking my N2 out of the case to fit into car mount is out of the question, so that crosses KiDiGi/Mono from my list. iBolt is a great case, but I prefer to use only its usb/audio cable and their iBolt Dock'n'Drive app which starts automatically once you connect their cable. For the actual car mount I always come back to Arkon since it's more versatile and more reliable in my opinion. They design and engineer their own products and pay close attention to quality details; the last thing I want is for my phone to drop in the middle of the driving.

But if you narrowed it down to KiDiGi and iBolt xProDock, the decision really comes down if you do or don't have ultra extra slim case (KiDiGi) or want to use it with any case (iBolt). Plus iBolt with it's cable and its fantastic app will put your phone in a driving mode.

Complete List of all smartphone and tablet Accessory and Gadget REVIEWS by Twister => HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Following User Says Thank You to twister6 For This Useful Post:
Toddo97 (September 29th, 2013)