Thread: General Samsung Note 3 64gb
View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2013, 01:42 AM   #37 (permalink)
drexappeal

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,760 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GScherler View Post

I just came across this You Tube video review of the Note 3. (Link is posted below.). At 1:37 it shows that on the Note 3 you can transfer your program/s to the SD card! It states that the Galaxy S 4 is the only other device that comes with this option out of the box. This may explain why no one is actually selling a 64 GB model???

For me this makes it possible to preorder the 32 GB storage version and not have to wait a few weeks in the off chance that AT&T will sometime in the future make the 64 GB storage version available!

Hope this information will help some others here on the forum. I just joined this forum, this morning, after reading this posting as I wanted to follow it in the hopes someone would post up finding the 64 GB version available. Of coarse, what I found just eliminated that need, At least for me. Thought I would post this info in the hopes it might help someone here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2Yr7PvgKQw&feature=youtube_gdata_player
I wouldn't recommend to anybody waiting for the 64. No signs are pointing to any of the US providers offering it.