Originally Posted by PrinceOfDorne
I just got mine this morning.
What I like/love:
1. Solid build quality, I'm loving the pleather battery cover.
2. Monstrous battery performance.
3. At 386 ppi, the display is better than S4's 441 ppi.
4. Extremely fast.
5. Great camera.
1. In areas of weak network reception, it easily drops signal but not a total loss.
2. I have OCD so it frustrates me (though not a deal breaker) that the camera lens is not perfectly placed at the center. It's hardly noticeable unless you have OCD. Haha
3. Home button is not as firm as the one in Note 2. It does not wiggle but I fear it might in the future.
Initial impression after using it for less than 12 hours: AMAZING PHONE!
Thanks for the feedback, sounds great.
Now that you've had a chance to get up close and evaluate this beauty, step back and look at the big picture. You've got one of the finest smartphones there is.
Put away the pros and cons list and just enjoy it...