Thread: Accessory Note 3 cases?
View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2013, 08:14 PM   #16 (permalink)
twister6

Device(s): Fascinate, Droid X, Nexus 7, Note 2, S5
Carrier: V

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcm1602 View Post
On a side note, maybe anyone who has had previous note/galaxy cases but which cases are usually the most heavy duty ?

Ive had my current phone break twice, so im trying to avoid any potential headaches with my note 3.

I was leaning towards the ballastic cases, although trident kraken seems like it has potential as well

(those urban armor cases above look pretty cool, though i dunno how well theyll protect the screen which is definitely my biggest concern)
I had and reviewed all of them for Note 2. In my opinion the best combination of protection and style with a balance between bulk'n'slim was UAG case with tempered glass screen protector. All of these cases are great, and a lot of it comes down to a personal preference like I don't like silicon inner shells that stick to your pockets or pull/loose around the sides. Also since I change cases, I like one piece design which is easy to remove yet stays firmly on; and I like to have a good lip around edges for corner and face down drop protection as well as being able to put the phone face up/down without it sliding or wobbling due to uneven case surface, etc. With screen protector, those think pet film ones are only for for scratch protection - they will not protect the glass display. So tempered glass or new flexible glass protectors are highly desirable.

Complete List of all smartphone and tablet Accessory and Gadget REVIEWS by Twister => HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twister6 For This Useful Post:
KOLIO (September 30th, 2013), Simon_Gardner (October 1st, 2013)