Thread: Accessory Note 3 cases?
View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2013, 08:25 PM   #17 (permalink)
dcm1602
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by twister6 View Post
I had and reviewed all of them for Note 2. In my opinion the best combination of protection and style with a balance between bulk'n'slim was UAG case with tempered glass screen protector. All of these cases are great, and a lot of it comes down to a personal preference like I don't like silicon inner shells that stick to your pockets or pull/loose around the sides. Also since I change cases, I like one piece design which is easy to remove yet stays firmly on; and I like to have a good lip around edges for corner and face down drop protection as well as being able to put the phone face up/down without it sliding or wobbling due to uneven case surface, etc. With screen protector, those think pet film ones are only for for scratch protection - they will not protect the glass display. So tempered glass or new flexible glass protectors are highly desirable.
Appreciate the opinion, im definitely gonna check the UAG out further.

What about if I dont mind having my phone be tremendously bulky ? I know there are tons of people who want their phones to be ultra slim and thats cool, but i would have no issue with my phone being like carrying around a brick as long as its awesome at what it does and doesnt break