View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2013, 07:06 AM   #7 (permalink)
ed2356

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by schemppjr80 View Post
Almost any of those roms on that page that the link sends u to r ok to run on our phones as long as u flash the mf3 kernal module zip. after u flash ur chosen rom and from what ive read from over there as long as its not a rom with android v.4.3 ie. CM 10.2, GPE 4.3 and so on...its all just trial and error which ones wrk with our phones. Make sure u read all the information given to u on any rom, dont skip something cause u may not think it applies cause thats usually where problems arise. But as for I...the only roms ive tried have booted up and run for me; gravitron, deadly venom, clean rom gpe 4.2.2, & darthstalker... I stopped at the last one because im really diggin the phone with that rom. I hope this helps and again sorry 4 takin so long to get back to u I just get busy sometimes dealing with the wife and kids...u know, they always gotta b entertained...lolol )) good luck in ur ventures and happy flashing
No worries sir I completely understand finally first its no biggie I really appreciate you helping me out I'll give them a try and again thanks so much for the help