Thread: General Got My Note 3 Today
View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2013, 04:16 PM   #89 (permalink)
drexappeal

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,760 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingPigL View Post
Remains for me - a Best Buy pre-order customer - to envy you. I was informed I couldn't pick it up until Friday. Period.
Grr Grr - but I do like their various insurance, replacement, etc etc programs so I'll put up with that. May all my problems be this awful :-)

Enjoy your phones, and do get back to us with what you liked best, how you're using it, what your favorite new feature is and so on. We live vicariously through your experiences.
I've thoroughly enjoyed the Best Buy Mobile/Geek Squad Protection from my past couple years experience with it.

Because of the Geek Squad protection, not only did I get the best value for my Note 2 trade in, but if I hadn't had a backup phone to use until the Note 3 releases on Friday, they were also about to offer me a backup phone to use until my Note 3 was ready for pickup on Friday!

FYI - For anybody buying through Best Buy, there is a new program called "Trade In Plus" that gives you an extra $50 value for that device, should you decide to trade it in to them later down the line. Either you can pay for the "trade in plus" program up front or, if you buy Geek Squad Insurance, Trade in Plus is included. I can verify that this is 100% legit, since I got the extra $50 gift card for my Note 2. For those interested, you can read up on it more here:
Mobile Phones Trade-In Plus - BestBuy
The Following User Says Thank You to drexappeal For This Useful Post:
Mr. Ed (October 3rd, 2013)