View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2013, 09:07 AM   #18 (permalink)
sikclown

Device(s): HTC One M8, HTC One, Nexus 5, Nexus 10, Nexus 7.2, HP Touchpad, iPad Air
Carrier: Sprint, T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divroc View Post

The way it is supposed to work is that any App you drag from the App Drawer to a Home page or the Launcher bar creates essentially a shortcut to the App. All apps remain in the list in the App drawer. When the HTC One was launched, HTC changed this behavior . They made it so that any changes to the launcher bar had to happen in the App Drawer. Otherwise if you dragged an App off of the Launcher to the Home Screen it stayed on the Launcher and "doubled" the icon on a home screen. The update essentially put it back to the way Android works so it isn't a bug.

My Stock Messaging App loses my Contacts' pictures every time a new text comes in. The pictures are all coming over from Facebook but changing them to Google does noty fix the behavior. Eventually they all return but sometimes I have to force it by opening the contact, clicking on edit, then clicking on the person's photo and re-selecting the source that I am pulling the picture from. Very annoying.
Last edited by marctronixx; October 3rd, 2013 at 02:11 PM.