View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2013, 12:10 PM   #27 (permalink)
Adar

Device(s): HTC One, HTC Evo 3D, Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch, HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divroc View Post
Wow really? I guess i am in the minority there then so everyone just has double apps? doesnt that seem a bit silly to anyone else?

Are there any downloadable apps that can do what I now have grown so use to?
I don't know if there are any apps to do what you are asking for. Honestly, it is not a very often requested feature. The app drawer is the repository for all of your apps. Putting things on the taskbar or desktop is just making shortcuts, the way things generally have worked on most OSes.

I don't know if you can add shortcuts to an app after you have hidden the app, using something like Nova Launcher or something. I haven't put Nova Launcher back on since I got my One, and I can't recall if that was something it could do.

I was actually happy to see this behavior changed back this way. I found it terribly annoying to have apps pulled OUT of my app drawer. I want shortcuts on my homescreens for quick access to them, but I WANT to be able to see all of my apps when I go to the app drawer.

Wish I could be more helpful to you, but I really don't know a way to do what you want, other than to revert back to 4.1, or find a custom ROM maybe.
The Following User Says Thank You to Adar For This Useful Post:
Anglhrt (November 22nd, 2013)