Thread: Accessory Note 3 cases?
View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2013, 11:10 PM   #39 (permalink)
KOLIO
U Just Luv My OPPOstyle

Device(s): OPPO N1 | SAMSUNG GEAR 2/FIT | CHROMECAST
Carrier: T-MOBILE/AT&T

Thanked 1,905 Times in 1,403 Posts
Default UPDATE Part Deux

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOLIO View Post
Got my GN3 today & have a couple quick recommendations on two cases (& one holster) that I got ahead of time:

Black Touch Leather Clear Flip Case Cover Stand for Samsung Galaxy NOTE3 N9000 | eBay

Don't waste your money.The clear front is cheap,feels like hardened cellophane,doesn't lay flat when closed,feels bulky/clumsy in-hand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOLIO View Post
Regarding the case that I gave a less than favorable review,the seller has been extremely communicative & is sending a replacment,plus,will check for quality before sending it.

The processing/shipping on the original shipment was very prompt,& the seller took time out of his holiday to respond to my concerns.

This alone was worth the price of admission to me,a refreshing change of scenery in comparison to some of the bloated bureaucracy one is accustomed to.

5-STARS across the board for this seller on e-BAY!

I'll update when the new case arrives.
Just finished conversing w/the seller,he's sending an alternate non-flipbook style case,per my request,as after a closer look (IMHO) led me to believe the replacement case will have the same issues.

This goes w/saying opinions regarding quality/function are subjective.In comparison to other well-known mfgs/sellers of smartphones/accessories,this gentleman went far above & beyond anyone I've dealt w/in quite some time.

KUDOS to WWANGSTORE2010:

Black Touch Leather Clear Flip Case Cover Stand for Samsung Galaxy Note3 N9000 items in wwangstore2010 store on eBay!
Last edited by KOLIO; October 3rd, 2013 at 11:13 PM.