View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2013, 08:55 AM   #43 (permalink)
nomunk

Device(s): HTC One
Carrier: Sprint

I wish I would have stuck with the golden rule " IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT "

I am totally disappointed and seriously regret that I gambled and updated my HTC One to 4.3

My phone signal is worse than it was before the update, my 4g signal only displays 1 bar in areas where it use to displayed FULL BARS, my 3g signal bounces all over the place now, it goes from full to zero bars constantly, and like i said my 4g signal displays only 1 bar, ARRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!

And finally, my battery life is horrible, it drains fast as hell now, I had good battery before I updated to 4.3

These are the most to important factors for me in a phone ( battery life & phone RF ) that I need and this update has ruined it.

This is the reason I hate updating phones, for every problem they fix they create another.

My next phone I be damn if I ever update it if I dont have any problems with it to begin with.

Now I dont even want my HTC One anymore, its not the same to me, I loved this phone, I think I just my bite the bullet and buy another totally new brand new HTC One and never update it if is working like I want it too.

This is truly a learning lesson for me, ill never update another phone if I dont have too.

Beware to all before installing 4.3, you have been warned.
The Following User Says Thank You to nomunk For This Useful Post:
luv2run (October 9th, 2013)