Thread: General Droid Maxx or Moto X
View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2013, 06:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
vzwuser76
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Droid Maxx, Nexus 7 2013 (current), Galaxy S3, Toshiba Thrive, HTC Incredible 1& 2, Rezound, TBolt
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahers View Post
vzwuser76,
Glad you posted this, as I had the same question. I can upgrade anytime, using my dumb phone line's upgrade and plan to keep my unlimited. I went to the store to look at both and compare to my Razr Maxx. The Maxx is nice, and barely larger than my phone, but with a much bigger screen. The X was slick, smaller overall, yet same screen size as mine. I need the 32GB, so which to go with? I just can't decide. The price difference is a big factor too, so I am waiting to see what happens as we get closer to the holidays. The more feedback here, the better, but so far, it seems that the MAXX is heavily favored.
Condsidering the 16GB Moto X is going for $600 currently, if they offer a 32GB variant thru MotoMaker for Verizon, the difference will be at least $50 putting it right with the Maxx. Verizon seems to use Apple's pricing plan in regards to storage. Pretty much all of the 16GB phones are the same price, as are the 32GB models, with the exception of the G2, but I believe that's due them being considered as a lower tier OEM.