Thread: Accessory Note 3 cases?
View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #96 (permalink)
HanSolo

Device(s): Galaxy Nexus, then G2, then Note 3, then G2, then Nexus 5, then Crapple 5S, now back on Note 3 again
Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOLIO View Post
THX!
You can scroll through the knock-off window,if you have the glove setting enabled,that's about it.

I probably won't opt for the real deal,don't mind paying for it,but,I'd have to try one out before forking down $60-$90 (std & QI ENABLED,avalable in 1-2 weeks from MOBILEFUN UK).

Looks nice,but,still feels a bit awkward in-hand.Ordered the "SAMSUNG" S-VIEW from e-Bay primarily because it was one of the few that were in-stock/shipping around the time I ordered my phone.I just wanted a couple of relatively cheap cases until the "perfect" case rolled along.

So,I've settled on this:

Amazon.com: Bear Motion Premium Bumper Ring Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Note III (Black) (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

Ordered this:
Amazon.com: iloome Galaxy Note3 / Note 3 ScreenMate Flex Flexible Glass 8H Hardness Premium Screen Protector with Oleophobic Coating: Cell Phones & Accessories

But,I'm gonna wait to install the screen protector,if I ever do,& use this instead:

Welcome to Liquid Glass Protection - Crystalusion

Crystalusion Liquid Screen Glass Protection for Mobile Phones Laptops Glasses | eBay
Let me know how that liquid glass protection works!

Seems very interesting.